Friday, July 9

logan's 3rd birthday

If you all follow my blog you know that I'm obsessed with my nephew, Logan. He is turning 3 Tuesday! I can't believe he is already 3....He is sooooo smart and I wanted to get him a birthday gift that will encourage him to use his imagination. So I'm getting him this easel  from CSN.com. I've ordered from there before, and you can order anything from one of their stores....from a bathroom sink to, well, pretty much anything you can think of! Their All Modern site its really cute, I may have to order some throw pillows from there eventually!

This will be a good gift for a 3 year old right?! 

5 comments:

Danielle said...

You're such a great aunt! He will love the easel.

Annie said...

Super cute idea. That is so fun! You're a sweet Aunt!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Oh, I think that's a great gift! The easel at my preschool was my favorite activity when I was little!

Nancy said...

Adorable, there's on at Ikea I want to snatch up for my niece and nephew's for when they visit. He's going to love it :)

Jill said...

Perfect gift!